Covid-19 arrangements for in-person, face-to-face sessions
At Lemons to Lemonade the safety of our clients and of our staff is our paramount concern.
We have now resumed offering in-person, face-to-face sessions at our premises at Broughton Shopping Park, so you can choose this option if you prefer it to online video sessions or phone sessions. We shall continue to offer online video sessions or phone sessions to clients who prefer these. In offering in-person, face-to-face sessions we are following guidance from our professional associations and current NHS practice. This means that we have put a number of measures in place to reduce the risk of COVID-19 infection. These are:
- As a therapy or coaching client you must only attend your sessions face-to-face if you are free from COVID-19 symptoms. Known COVID-19 symptoms include high temperature, new persistent cough, loss of or change to taste or smell, muscle or joint pain, difficulty breathing, nausea or vomiting, diarrhoea, confusion, or reduced mobility. If you are experiencing any of these symptoms then let us know straight away and we shall hold your sessions via online video (or phone if you prefer) until you are symptom- free.
- You must complete and sign an individual risk assessment form to give to your therapist before your session. If the assessment form indicates an infection risk, then we will not be able to proceed with the session face-to-face.
- You must wear a face mask that completely covers your mouth and nose at all times when you are in the Lemons to Lemonade therapy room or in other parts of the Regus centre, as will Lemons to Lemonade staff.
- You will wait outside the Regus centre or elsewhere at Broughton Shopping Park until your appointment time. Your therapist will meet you on the first-floor landing outside the Regus centre at your appointment time.
- You must wash your hands or use the available hand sanitiser before you enter the Regus centre. There is a sink in the toilet cubicle on the first-floor landing outside the Regus centre, and a hand sanitiser dispenser on one of the landing walls.
- You must adhere to the safe distancing precautions in the Lemons to Lemonade therapy room and in other parts of the Regus centre. You must keep a distance of two metres from any other person in the Lemons to Lemonade therapy room and in other parts of the Regus centre and there will be no physical contact (e.g. no shaking hands).
- You must try not to touch your face or eyes with your hands. If you do, you must immediately wash or sanitise your hands. We will provide sanitiser in our therapy room.
- We shall sanitise chairs and other surfaces in our therapy room before each session. We regret that this measure means that for the time being we cannot use our usual comfy armchairs.
- Since ventilation is an important measure to reduce COVID-19 infection risk indoors, the window in our therapy room will be open during therapy sessions and the ventilation this provides may be supplemented by use of an extractor fan. We advise you to bear this in mind and wear appropriate clothing.